Wednesday, December 5, 2007

"Gazmo & Friends"... and assorted ramblings...

Okay, apparently "soon" to me means more like a month later... sorry about that... Once again, busy season, and the fact that I've been doing a LOT of experimentation.
I have several puppets on the workbench right now in various stages of development... some closer to completion than others. Just to tease you... and keep that interest high... I'm working on the Joker, Captain America, Quickdraw McGraw, and an original design that may very well be the first one I start "selling"... still debating that.
The ideas keep coming and I'm trying new things with these each time... been a few failures (I'm still working on trying to get a good looking anime-inspired design)...

Now, something cool... "theshadowfan" from Stuffwelike.com made his first post at the Muppet Central forums and directed me to this little gem of his...


See, this is what makes Youtube so cool when it comes to puppetry... If you have an idea, and the drive, you can show others the stories in your head. Youtube could be such a great tool to express yourself, it's not just "viral videos"...

Back to the workshop... I feel inspired...

No comments: