Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Basil Twist

Normally, I don't push things onto anybody that reads my blog that I haven't stumbled on myself.. you know, the whole e-mailed link from some anonymous stranger thing... but I recently received an e-mail with a link to this site, and I have to say I was impressed enough to share it with you...

Now I haven't seen much of this guys work, but the short video is enough to get me curious to see more. I kinda wish they had focused a little more on actually showing his puppetry a bit more, it's obvious he's quite talented.

Anyone with further info, feel free to post it in the comments.


Also, and totally unrelated to the above... I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. My wife had a bit of an accident and her recovery is taking some of my free time... so things have slowed down for a few months here.
The good news is that over two hours of footage has been shot for my brother's show, "LFT! The Podcast for Superheroes!" and is currently in post-production now...
So hopefully soon I can feature my own creations in a video! Woot! I'll keep you guys posted as I learn more...

No comments: